Pages

September 07, 2012

September Skillet Meals ~ Pasta & Bean Salad

This was not on my list for the project, but we had an unexpected schedule today. This is 2 bags of veggie rotini and one can each of peas, corn and green beans, tossed with parmesean cheese. You could add chick peas or cubed chicken and make it a main dish or serve as is, as a side dish.

 Estimated meal cost $3.50




*Note: I am not a talented cook, nor do I really enjoy it. I tend to prepare the same mundane meals. So I decided for the month of September, I am making a new to me, meal each day. These meals are no cook or stove top meals, they are low cost and healthy. Meals vary and I hope to do some breakfast meals as well. I do not follow recipes well and I usually estimate quantities. The recipes posted are to feed my family of 11, adjust accordingly.. Click here to see the rest of the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving your thoughts.

If you choose to leave a comment, put a username in the dropdown box that says Username/URL. You can usually leave the URL box blank, or if the system requires one just put in my URL. Harassing comments from anonymous people will not be published. You will need to sign in if you wish to be rude.

Don't forget to check the "notify me" box to get updates on comment replies!
This makes it easier for conversation. Thanks!