Pages

June 06, 2012

The Homestead Journal ~Week 25, Our Bovine Friends

Homestead Happenings
I have been slacking on my blog here,, its hard to blog without a computer.. Bear with me.. I am getting back on track.



Our Adventures
We are still taking care of 5 cows, We go about 3 time a week to check on them. Its a lot of fun, usually. We had to have one of the cows put down last week, Maggie. she was nearly 20 years old can you believe! It was sad, but heartwarming to know she had lived so long.
We have been super busy.. Stay tuned for more detailed blog posts


 Photos of Our Week

These are two of the boys, getting a snack..





Linking up with these Blog Hops 
Hip Homeschool Hop ButtonWeird Unsocialized HomeschoolersThe Homeschool Mother's Journal

2 comments:

  1. The first picture is fabulous. I like how the kids are all lined up except the little one. I know you are having trouble but I enjoy all the short posts you do. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the pic of all of the kids on the bench!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving your thoughts.

If you choose to leave a comment, put a username in the dropdown box that says Username/URL. You can usually leave the URL box blank, or if the system requires one just put in my URL. Harassing comments from anonymous people will not be published. You will need to sign in if you wish to be rude.

Don't forget to check the "notify me" box to get updates on comment replies!
This makes it easier for conversation. Thanks!