Pages

January 01, 2012

The Homestead Journal ~Week 4~ Happy New Year


What We Are Learning
Spent this week sorting through storage items and playing Sorry and Monopoly. 

Our Adventures
 Christmas Day, Joe took the older ones to the park, I stayed with the two babies and my mother and finished up dinner. They had a blast

What's New In Our Life
Snow!! December 27th, we got a few big flakes mixed with our rain. 

Lucas has a tooth.. I tried getting a photo.. no tooth, but I love his expression

We rang in the new year with some new friends. Here are a few shots from our evening.


 This is "fun with cornstarch" Add water and it can be formed into a ball but as soon as you let go, it goes back to a liquid state. The children had alot of fun with this. 

What We Are Reading
Abigail and Isaac are still into the Lemony Snicket Series. Quinten is reading about the Pony Express and Jacob is reading a biography on Douglas McArthur

 Challenges/Accomplishments This Week
We are working on downsizing our "stuff". Getting rid of things we do not need. This is a challenge to me because I think everything has a use, and I will need it as soon as I toss it. But we must de clutter.. I don't do well with clutter.

My Favorite Link/Quote
The Three Little Pigs.. Very Funny 

Scripture to Share
 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.  And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS   ~LUKE 1:28,30, 31

1 comment:

  1. Me too! I'm going to declutter BIG time this year! There's just too much we don't use and can do without!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving your thoughts.

If you choose to leave a comment, put a username in the dropdown box that says Username/URL. You can usually leave the URL box blank, or if the system requires one just put in my URL. Harassing comments from anonymous people will not be published. You will need to sign in if you wish to be rude.

Don't forget to check the "notify me" box to get updates on comment replies!
This makes it easier for conversation. Thanks!