Pages

April 10, 2011

Assignment #22

Rewards Programs

these can be tricky, but they can also be profitable. Most checking accounts have programs where you can earn cash back. I, for one, am a cash only kind of person but we have a debit for online purchases.

But if you are one who uses a debit card often this may be profitable. Depending on your bank there is a fee associated with such cards. For example, I was using Chase. The annual fee per card ( we had 2) that it came to $50 a year I think. I earned $70 in rewards. So I made a $20 profit.

These programs can be worth it and if you go over the fine print, you should turn a profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving your thoughts.

If you choose to leave a comment, put a username in the dropdown box that says Username/URL. You can usually leave the URL box blank, or if the system requires one just put in my URL. Harassing comments from anonymous people will not be published. You will need to sign in if you wish to be rude.

Don't forget to check the "notify me" box to get updates on comment replies!
This makes it easier for conversation. Thanks!