Pages

July 24, 2009

Olivia Celeste




written Jan 2007

I woke up Jan 4th around 1:30 am with contractions about 10 min apart...at about 4 am... contractions were 5 min apart.. I got in the hot shower again and I felt so much better..I was so sore from days of warm ups..

It was about 5:30 when it really got intense.. I dont remember times but my water broke and everything stopped.. cold... I went a while ( what felt a while) with out a contraction... then they were real mild... I think I strained myself becasue of it...I was just ready to get her out...

All went well..Joe made sure she came out all right , I cleaned her airways and he tied and cut the umbillical cord.. We offered it for Quinten , but he tried and couldnt. Joe was so excited she was a girl he was just laughing like a schoolgirl and jumping around :)

Except for Zachary who was in the playpen all the kids were there... I was thrilled... I am pretty sure this is the last one so they all got too see a birth.. It was also Isaacs Birthday....he doesnt seem to mind his day being shared.. He watched the baby be born and is so excited about the baby girl...

We still dont have a name and we havent weighed her yet... maybe tomorrow.. I would guess about 8 1/2 #.. not as big as one would think :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving your thoughts.

If you choose to leave a comment, put a username in the dropdown box that says Username/URL. You can usually leave the URL box blank, or if the system requires one just put in my URL. Harassing comments from anonymous people will not be published. You will need to sign in if you wish to be rude.

Don't forget to check the "notify me" box to get updates on comment replies!
This makes it easier for conversation. Thanks!